Friends of the Park Falls Public Library will meet on Thursday, January 31 at 10:30 AM in the Library Board Room.
This is a regular scheduled meeting. The public is very welcome to attend.
If you are a supported of the Library, the Friends are a good group to join. They raise funds, support programs, make supplemental purchases for the library, and are a fun way to have public participation in the on-going efforts of the Park Falls Public Library. It’s informal and fun.
FRIENDS OF THE PARK FALLS PUBLIC LIBRARY
Regular Scheduled Meeting
Thursday 10:30-11:30 AM. Library Board Room, 3rd Floor
– AGENDA –
Call to Order
Minutes of the Previous Meeting
• Report on recent programs
• On-Going Projects:
Color My Library Committee
Wireless Improvement Project
• Recent donations and their use. Margot Balzcewski, Jim Williams, Patenaude Funds.
• Academy Awards Movies – Feb 8, 22
• Mardi Gras Book Sale – Feb 16
• Other Proposed Friends Programs or Events
Other Business/New Topics
Next Meeting Date/Time